- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Neurologic Disease filter Neurologic Disease
- Remove Individuals with Special Health Care Needs filter Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 1 item
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.