- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Mobile Phone filter Mobile Phone
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Internal Medicine filter Internal Medicine
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will integrate clinical decision support into providers’ workflow in neonatal intensive care units to deliver evidence-based guidelines for early recognition and prevention of necrotizing enterocolitis, a serious complication threatening the life of fragile premature infants.
This project designed, implemented, and evaluated a NICU-2-Home mobile phone application that supports parents of very low birth weight babies transitioning from the neonatal intensive care unit to the home.