- Remove Laboratory filter Laboratory
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 2 items
This project aimed to capture and understand how clinical work is actually done, and then to analyze how the efficiency and quality of care could be measurably improved through health information technology.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.