- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.