- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
Search found 2 items
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.
This research studied the healthcare information needs of elders and their family caregivers and developed an online platform to allow this group to share health information.