- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.