- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
Search found 4 items
This research studied the healthcare information needs of elders and their family caregivers and developed an online platform to allow this group to share health information.
Lessons from the On-Time Pressure Ulcer program informed the development of an On-Time Fall Prevention module, which uses documentation data elements, actionable reports, and tracking tools to address residents’ fall risk factors.
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.