- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Medication Safety filter Medication Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
Search found 2 items
This project developed and evaluated a medication reconciliation intervention for medication monitoring and followup of elderly patients discharged from a skilled nursing facility.
Assessed the effects of clinical decision support systems in nursing homes on medication ordering and monitoring for residents in long term care setting; also tracked costs and assessed productivity, impact, and nursing home culture and organization.