- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The overall objective of this project was to examine the effectiveness, feasibility, and acceptability of an established computer-assisted cognitive behavioral therapy program among anxious children at community mental health centers.
This project established an integrated information and communication technology system to help older adults age in place and live independently for as long as possible, and found that the system improved user quality of life.