- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Perioperative/Operative filter Perioperative/Operative
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This project compared the risk of orders placed on the wrong electronic patient record when providers were limited to having one patient record open at a time versus up to four and found no difference in errors between the two.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.