- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Bauer, Nerissa San Luis filter Bauer, Nerissa San Luis
- Remove Butler, Keith filter Butler, Keith
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This project aimed to capture and understand how clinical work is actually done, and then to analyze how the efficiency and quality of care could be measurably improved through health information technology.