- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
The Computer Assisted Medication and Patient Information Interface project developed and tested “My Medication Helper”, an innovative computer assisted self-interview tool delivered via a kiosk for use in a hospital diabetes clinic.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.