- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Center for Studying Health System Change filter Center for Studying Health System Change
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This study investigated the experiences of physician practices using e-prescribing, examining physicians’ perceptions of benefits of use, and the reasons for the lag between policy goals and actual use.