- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove University of California, San Francisco filter University of California, San Francisco
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
Informed by patients, caregivers, and an advisory panel of researchers and clinicians, this research developed, implemented, and evaluated an online patient portal tutorial for patients with chronic conditions.