- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Washington University filter Washington University
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The project team successfully developed and implemented an automated system for measuring the rate of adverse drug events in pediatric patients.