- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Grants (R18) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Demonstration and Dissemination Grants (R18)
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 7 items
This project will enhance an existing Web-based portal, myADHDportal.com, to integrate behavioral tools alongside existing medication management tools for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
This project evaluated the use of two patient-centered telemedicine technologies, telephonic and video counseling, for patients with substance use disorders.
This project developed and tested a smartphone application of an alcohol intervention for college freshmen and found that it worked as well as a traditional in-person approach.
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project implemented a patient portal that improved patient functional status and decreased health care utilization.
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.