- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.