- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Disseminating and Implementing Evidence from Patient-centered Outcomes Research Using Mobile Health Technology (R21) filter Disseminating and Implementing Evidence from Patient-centered Outcomes Research Using Mobile Health Technology (R21)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
Search found 3 items
This project tested a mobile health application’s impact on reducing readmissions among patients with cirrhosis within 30 days of hospital discharge, and found it to be usable and feasible.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project developed and tested a mobile health application for a centralized, pharmacist-managed cardiovascular risk service to improve patient engagement in self-management of cardiovascular risk.