- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Hypertension filter Hypertension
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.