- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Data Visualization filter Data Visualization
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project designed and conducted a usability evaluation of dashboards that provide feedback to home care nurses to improve the care of patients with chronic heart failure, and found that the dashboard prototype had high usability and was evaluated positively by users.
This project developed a diabetes data visualization mobile application for adolescents and found that clinical and contextual data provided greater opportunity for self management and problem solving.