- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01) filter Understanding User Needs and Context to Inform Consumer Health Information Technology (IT) Design (R01)
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project determined care priorities for patients with multiple chronic conditions based on patient needs, preferences, and capabilities and developed a set of recommendations for patients and providers.
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.
This research studied the healthcare information needs of elders and their family caregivers and developed an online platform to allow this group to share health information.