- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Access to Care filter Access to Care
- Remove Minnesota filter Minnesota
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Wireless filter Wireless
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
Search found 2 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.