- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project established an integrated information and communication technology system to help older adults age in place and live independently for as long as possible, and found that the system improved user quality of life.