- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Chronic Disease Management filter Chronic Disease Management
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
Search found 2 items
This research is adapting and scaling a previously piloted mobile application for asthma symptom tracking that has been enhanced with functionality relevant to the COVID-19 pandemic to assist primary care clinicians in better managing their patients with asthma.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.