- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Medication filter Medication
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Feldman, Penny filter Feldman, Penny
- Remove Sockolow, Paulina filter Sockolow, Paulina
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Hispanic or Latino filter Hispanic or Latino
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.