- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Clinical Workflow filter Clinical Workflow
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
Search found 2 items
This study analyzed and modeled information requirements, decision making, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients leading to the development, review, and dissemination of information technology design and implementation recommendations in this setting.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.