- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove University of Michigan at Ann Arbor filter University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Mobile Phone filter Mobile Phone
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project tested a reinforcement learning (RL) text messaging system, which tailors and adapts messages to the needs of patients with uncontrolled hypertension to promote medication adherence, and found it to be feasible and adaptive.