- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Northwestern University filter Northwestern University
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the effects of providing caregivers of older adults proxy access to electronic patient portals and found that information exchange between caregivers and providers increased.
This project designed, implemented, and evaluated a NICU-2-Home mobile phone application that supports parents of very low birth weight babies transitioning from the neonatal intensive care unit to the home.