- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
The Electronic Sexual Health Information Notification and Education study examined the use of mobile personal health records (PHRs) among black youth as a risk reduction tool for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections and found that they are useful discussion tools for partners.
This project created recommendations for the development of a health information technology enabled tool to support transitions of care for those with sickle cell disease.