- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project will develop and test a personalized motivational text messaging intervention to improve management of diabetes and depression in low-income populations.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.