- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Public Health Worker filter Public Health Worker
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project will develop and test a personalized motivational text messaging intervention to improve management of diabetes and depression in low-income populations.
The Electronic Sexual Health Information Notification and Education study examined the use of mobile personal health records (PHRs) among black youth as a risk reduction tool for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections and found that they are useful discussion tools for partners.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.