- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Obesity filter Obesity
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
Search found 2 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This study found human papillomavirus vaccine series completion rates in a low-income Latino adolescent population were high for patients receiving text messages reminders.