- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Mobile Health filter Mobile Health
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove HIV/AIDS filter HIV/AIDS
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Schnall, Rebecca filter Schnall, Rebecca
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.