- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Patient-Reported Outcomes filter Patient-Reported Outcomes
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Schnall, Rebecca filter Schnall, Rebecca
- Remove Schoenthaler, Antoinette filter Schoenthaler, Antoinette
Search found 3 items
This project will evaluate the effects of a technology-based patient-reported outcomes system on patient management of type 2 diabetes in primary care practices.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.