- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.