- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 6 items
This research linked a web viewer for 3D models of patient homes to an electronic health record so that the models could be viewable and annotated from within a patient’s record for better discharge planning.
This project used qualitative methods to identify strategies for effective and efficient adoption of health information technology by home health agencies.
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project evaluated the feasibility of implementing The Symptom Monitoring & Systematic Assessment in Young Survivors (SyMon-SAYS) in pediatric oncology clinics.
This project evaluated whether an interactive voice response system used by parents prior to routine health maintenance visits could improve parental activation, the comprehensiveness of care provided, and medication safety.
The Interactive Preventive Health Record is a personal health record that was created and tested to make preventive information actionable for patients.