- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
Search found 3 items
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
This project engaged older adults to understand the effect a personal health record system has on patient-reported medication therapy management.