- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.