- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Adolescents and Young Adults filter Adolescents and Young Adults
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This study will compare the use of personalized HPV vaccine text message reminders to conventional text message reminders among minority adolescents in a randomized trial.
This project built and evaluated SurvivorLink, an information technology system available via the Web that provides information on the life-long health care needs of childhood cancer survivors.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.