- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Medication Adherence filter Medication Adherence
- Remove Farris, Karen filter Farris, Karen
- Remove Lakshminarayan, Kamakshi filter Lakshminarayan, Kamakshi
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This project tested a reinforcement learning (RL) text messaging system, which tailors and adapts messages to the needs of patients with uncontrolled hypertension to promote medication adherence, and found it to be feasible and adaptive.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.