- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Remote Patient Monitoring filter Remote Patient Monitoring
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.