- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Individuals with Chronic Care Needs filter Individuals with Chronic Care Needs
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Remote Patient Monitoring filter Remote Patient Monitoring
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This project tested a reinforcement learning (RL) text messaging system, which tailors and adapts messages to the needs of patients with uncontrolled hypertension to promote medication adherence, and found it to be feasible and adaptive.
This study evaluated Heart360, a mobile health management tool to improve blood pressure monitoring, medication management, and provider communication for stroke survivors.