- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Technology Usability filter Technology Usability
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Remote Patient Monitoring filter Remote Patient Monitoring
Search found 3 items
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.
This research studied the healthcare information needs of elders and their family caregivers and developed an online platform to allow this group to share health information.
This project evaluated and established the feasibility of CarePartner, a novel intervention designed to improve the effectiveness of transition support for common chronic conditions.