- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Feldman, Penny filter Feldman, Penny
- Remove Rudin, Robert Samuel filter Rudin, Robert Samuel
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Individuals with Low Literacy filter Individuals with Low Literacy
Search found 2 items
The project is adapting and scaling a technology-enabled practice model for asthma in a primary care setting, then evaluating its impact on patient-reported quality of life and utilization.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.