- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Women filter Women
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Home Health Care filter Home Health Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project will analyze and model the information requirements, decisionmaking, and workflow of homecare nurses admitting patients and characterize if and how health information technology systems support their needs.
This project examined the relative effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a health information technology intervention designed to facilitate high-quality care transitions to home health care.