- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 3 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.