- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University filter Columbia University
- Remove New York Academy of Medicine filter New York Academy of Medicine
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
Search found 2 items
This project evaluates the effectiveness, barriers, and cost of a Spanish-language electronic health intervention to treat chronic insomnia in Hispanic patients.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.