- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Columbia University Health Sciences filter Columbia University Health Sciences
- Remove Hunter College filter Hunter College
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
This study will design a user-centered smartphone application linked to a smart pill box with the goal of improving medication adherence for people living with HIV.
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.