- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Ambulatory Care filter Ambulatory Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
The research team designed and developed “Invention INC,” an interactive nutrition comic for dietary self-management, focused on reducing childhood obesity risk in urban minority youth.
This project tested a mobile health application for HIV symptom management for people living with HIV and found an improvement in symptoms.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.