- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Washington filter Washington
- Remove Patient filter Patient
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Voice Recognition filter Voice Recognition
- Remove Long-Term Care filter Long-Term Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study sought to gain an understanding of the personal health information management needs and practices of older adults and their caregivers to inform the design of health information technologies that support older adult health and independence.
This project developed an image-based electronic health record to give patients visual feedback on home physical therapy exercises and provide that information to the physical therapist.